About the Role
As a Certified Instructor at Creating Families Together.org, you'll play a crucial role in delivering our programs and interventions. Your expertise and certifications will equip families and children with the necessary skills and knowledge to overcome adversities.
- Leading workshops, trainings, or classes in your area of certification, such as Infant Massage Instruction or Parent Education.
- Developing curriculum and instructional materials to meet the unique needs of our clients.
- Monitoring and reporting on participant progress and feedback.
- Collaborating with our team to continuously improve our programs and interventions.
- Keeping current with developments in your field to ensure our offerings are up-to-date and effective.
Qualifications for Certified Instructors may vary based on the specific program or intervention they're leading. However, generally we would expect:
- Relevant certification in a program or intervention that aligns with our mission. This could be as an Infant Massage Instructor, Parent Educator, Trauma Specialist, or something similar.
- Experience delivering instruction in a group or individual setting.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a talent for making complex topics accessible and engaging.
- A commitment to our mission of empowering young children and families.
- A strong sense of empathy, understanding, and cultural sensitivity.
Certified Instructors are key to our ability to deliver high-quality, impactful programs. They help empower our community with the knowledge and skills to foster emotional well-being and family cohesion. This role provides an opportunity to make a direct, positive impact on the lives of the individuals and families we serve.
These roles require specific certification in the program they will be teaching, such as Infant Massage or Effective Black Parenting. Experience working with families and children is mandatory.
About the Company