About the Role
In alignment with CFTogether.org’s mission of empowering young children and families to overcome adversities while promoting emotional well-being, health, and family cohesion, the Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) / LCSW Supervisor will deliver top-quality therapeutic services. Additionally, if applying for the Supervisor role, the candidate will supervise MSW students during their practicum hours, fostering their professional growth and ensuring high-quality service delivery.
The LCSW/LCSW Supervisor will be responsible for delivering a wide range of therapeutic services to at-risk and vulnerable young children and their families, including assessments, individual therapy, group therapy, and family therapy. In the role of a supervisor, they will mentor MSW students, guiding their professional development and enhancing the quality of their service delivery. The candidate will also collaborate with the multi-disciplinary team at CFTogether.org to develop and implement comprehensive treatment plans. Maintaining timely and accurate documentation in accordance with organization policies and regulatory requirements will be a crucial part of their job. The candidate will be expected to engage in continuous professional development, staying current with the latest research and evidence-based practices in the field. Advocacy for clients, linking them with relevant community resources as needed, will also be a significant responsibility. Regular participation in individual and/or group supervision meetings and contribution to team discussions around client progress and service improvements will be expected.
Here are the key requirements for the Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) and LCSW Supervisor positions at CFTogether.org:
- Hold a Master’s degree in Social Work from an accredited university.
- Current and valid LCSW licensure in the state of practice.
- If applying for the Supervisor position, should possess a certification or meet state requirements for clinical supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise MSW students for their practicum hours, if applying for the Supervisor position.
- Strong experience working with diverse populations, including young children and families, especially those who have experienced trauma.
- Excellent clinical skills, including the ability to conduct assessments and provide evidence-based interventions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a collaborative and team-oriented approach to work.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and exhibit strong judgment.
- Demonstrated commitment to the mission and values of CFTogether.org.
- Flexibility in schedule to accommodate supervision and client needs.
- Bilingual skills are desirable but not mandatory.
About the Company